Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This is Why I'm Hot -- Tony's Birtday Mix Vol 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6URZFFA8

1 - T-Pain - Buy U A Drink / 2. Crime Mob - Rock Yo Hips / 3. Jibbs - Chain Hang Low / 4. Lil Wayne - Go Dj / 5. Nelly - Country Grammar // 6. Mims - This is why I;m Hot / 7. Lil Boosie - Zoom / 8. Unk - 2 Step / 9. Rich Boy - throw Some D's / 10. Huey - Pop Lock & Drop It / 11. Young Dro - Shoulder Lean / 12. Rick Ross - Push It / 13. Paula Deanda - Doin Too Much / 14. Johnny Gill - My, My, My / 15. Bobby Brown - Roni / 16 - T-Pain - I'm In luv With A Stripper

My boy in Lansing, wanted a me to whip him up a little something something. He was in one night at Rum Runners and we come up with a little list. Then to test them out we played both vol 1 and vol 2 back to back and the crowd has approved. So hopefully his party was as off the hook as the bar was that night.

Enjoy the mix

No comments: