Thursday, October 15, 2009

Early Shift Mini Mix Oct 9, 2009

Good morning, I know its a little late, but here is the mix that was aired on 102.5 WIOG last Friday with Demas, Mandi & Nate.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iwtozwzwgze/02 - Dj Eman - E.S.M.M Oct 9, 2009.mp3
copy and paste that into your window browser and you should be able to download the mix.

The below playlist is what you will hear.

Melanie C - I Want Candy, Britney Spears - 3, Daughtry - Feels LIke Tonight, Ester Dean - Drop It Low, Ne-Yo - Miss Independent, Brooke Hogan - About Us, Missy Elliot - Lose Control, Jay Z - Can I Get A, IYAZ - Replay, Flo Rida - Jump, Willa Ford - I Wanna Be Bad, Jamie Foxx - Blame It On The Alcohol, New Kids On The Block - Hangin Tough, Nsync - Bye Bye Bye, Jay Sean - Down, Daniel Beddinfield - Gotta Get Through This, Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal [JS Remix] I think I covered it all, but you have to listen to get the exact order.

Enjoy the mix.

No comments: