Sunday, February 12, 2012

whitney houston

its a sad day for music lovers. we learned yesterday that Whitney Houston has passed on. She will be performing for the heavens above.

As a young kid I had a huge crush on Whitney. I have always loved her music. Even to this day you can hear me playing I wanna dance with somebody and how will i know in the clubs. I know the world is so hung up on lil wayne and drake records that it is so refreshing to hear the crowd singing hear songs loud and proud as if they sang it and not whitney.

Thank you Whitney for all the great music you blessed us with. You will always be our queen of the night and we will always love you. My heart and prayers go out to your family.

ladies and gentlemen I leave you with this. "The greatest love of all is easy to achieve. Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all"

RIP
WHITNEY HOUSTON

No comments: